We are looking for a corporate recruiter (fulltime or parttime, minimum 32 hours) who has experience with recruiting new talent for all our global offices. It would be a plus if you already have some experience in IT/tech recruitment. You will be visiting talent scouting meetings and schools/universities to promote the company as a fun place to work. Besides recruitment you will also be partly responsible for HR related questions or performance reviews for example.
- Finding new talent for our HQ and our other global offices like Germany and US
- Find new ways to recruit people.
- Visit talent scouting and schools/universities.
- Advising management with HR matters
Our ideal candidate
- You think and act like an HBO graduate
- A bonus would be if you already have some experience in IT/tech recruitment.
- You speak perfectly English, and your communication skills are on point.
- Friends say you are an open and positive personality.
What we offer
- Salary based on experience and value you will bring to the company
- 25 vacation days and 8% of holiday pay based on a 40 hours work week (full time)
- Flexible work hours
- Pension Plan
- Travel allowance
- A Budget for professional development
- A young, international, and enthusiastic team with many different skills in different disciplines
- A good work atmosphere where people support each other