“At Manus we work together to designand build the next generation of industry defining hardware for Motion Captureand Virtual Reality”.
We are looking for a senior firmware architect with a hands-on mentality. In this role you will work in a flat hierarchy together with a bright team of engineers. You will divide your time between helping the team move forward on difficult topics, working on important infrastructure topics, helping the project manager plan the road ahead, discussing roadmap tweaks with management, and pro-actively communicating with all stakeholders on progress and dependencies.
We will expect you to have an open mind and a desire to constantly advance the state of the art within the team. You should be proactive about researching new methodologies to solve problems and have high standards for executing on solutions. Comfort in the unknown is a must, as the work we do shapes the future of industries that are being defined day by day.
· Electrical engineering or computer science education at university (WO, master level)
· At least 7+ years’ experience in the field and 3+ years of leading a team.
· Knowledge and experience in designing with UML / OO, design patterns, unit testing, integration testing,effective documentation, CI/CD
· Worked with tools like Eclipse,Visual studio, GIT, and confluence.
· Ambition and patience to educate other team-members.
· Excellent communication skills
· Interest and / or experience in VR or Motion Capture
· Signal processing knowledge is a plus.
What we offer:
· A good salary depending on your education and experience
· Flexible starting time between08:00 – 09:30.
· Lots of free time during your workday like one hour break which you use for joining a Magic game, having awalk or go to the city for a nice lunch with your colleagues.
· Special company discount at the nearby gym.
· Holiday allowance of 8% (based on yearly income).
· 27 holidays + possibility to extend with 5 days extra.
· Business card or gas compensation.
· Every quarter a nice event organized by the company.
About the company
Manus is a market leading scale-up which designs and manufactures products that interface with the human body. Manus is the most renowned for its market leading data-glove for the VR and Motioncapture markets. The products are sold worldwide and are used by a wide range of customers. This ranges from large corporations such as NASA, Ford, Rolls Royce, Disney, EA games to smaller creative agencies and individual animators.
Manus offers outstanding individuals a highly diverse and challenging career opportunity in a company where an open, professional, and pleasant working culture is greatly valued, where your personal initiatives will be noticed and rewarded.