“At Manus we work together to design and build the next generation of industry defining hardware for Motion Capture and Virtual Reality”.
We are looking for a talented, passionate, and driven Software Architect. In this role you will work with a bright team of engineers to design, architect, and implement cross platform solutions for the live streaming of hardware data across several applications - Unity, Unreal Engine, and a suite of Motion Capture tools. This is an excellent opportunity to apply your fundamental systems knowledge to the new and exciting domain of Virtual Reality, and to have a big impact on its development as you do.
We will expect you to have an open mind and a desire to constantly advance the state of the art within the team. You should be proactive about researching new methodologies to solve problems and have high standards for executing on solutions. Comfort in the unknown is a must, as the work we do shapes the future of industries that are being defined day by day.
· lead architectural design for new products in a fast moving and quickly growing company.
· implement new features in a scalable, future proof manner.
· mentor junior developers through code review and by setting a positive example.
· collaborate with other teams(marketing, hardware) to both gather and supply product requirements.
· MSc or BSc in Computer Science or another relevant field.
· 7+ years’ experience.
· strong expertise in C++
· experience with testing architecture and development.
· strong knowledge of agile methodologies and a desire to implement excellent development processes.
· excellent communication skills.
· Interest and / or experience in VR or Motion Capture
· Expertise in C#
· Strong understanding of vector calculus/ linear algebra
· Familiarity with Machine Learning / AI paradigms and techniques
What we offer
· A good salary depending on your education and experience.
· Flexible starting time between 08:00 – 09:30.
· Lots of free time during your workday like one hour break which you use for joining a Magic game, having a walk or go to the city for a nice lunch with your colleagues.
· Special company discount at the nearby gym.
· Holiday allowance of 8% (based on yearly income).
· 27 holidays + possibility to extend with 5 days extra.
· Business card or gas compensation.
· Every quarter a nice event organized by the company.
About the company
Manus is a market leading scale-up which designs and manufactures products that interface with the human body. Manus is the most renowned for its market leading data-glove for the VR and Motion capture markets. The products are sold worldwide and are used by a wide range of customers. This ranges from large corporations such as NASA, Ford, Rolls Royce, Disney, EA games to smaller creative agencies and individual animators.
Manus offers outstanding individuals a highly diverse and challenging career opportunity in a company where an open, professional, and pleasant working culture is greatly valued, where your personal initiatives will be noticed and rewarded.