About the company:
Manus is looking for a Mechatronics engineer to join our team. You will be working on the fundamental technology that will underpin our newest products. Bringing this technology from fundamental research to a works-as prototype and supporting the other teams as this works-as prototype transforms into a product.
- Investigate and create implementations for new technologies within the Manus Product range.
- Showcasing these developments in prototypes and presentations.
- Take ownership of this new technology, become the team's expert.
- Support other teams in implementing this new technology.
- Generate ideas on how to best improve our technology and products.
- Take on smaller technical challenges unrelated to your main project.
*Our Ideal candidate:
- 3 years of experience working as a mechatronics engineer or similar role that combines mechanical, electrical and software engineering.
- Experience with writing low level embedded C
- Experience with electronic design
- Capable of teaching themselves new skills
- Willing to deep dive into unfamiliar fields of knowledge
- Strong communicator able to transfer ideas to coworkers from different teams
A plus would be:
- Experience working with electromagnetism on a low level
- Experience working with C# and Unity or comparable software
- Able to create 3D cad models for quick prototyping
- Experience with GIT version control
- Experience with simulation software, SPICE, FEMM
- Experience with matlab and the accompanying math skills
- €3000 - €4.500 per month, depending on skill level
- 25 vacation days and 8% of holiday pay based on a 40 hours work week (full time)
- A Budget for professional development
- A young, international and enthusiastic team with many different skills in different disciplines
- A good work atmosphere where people support each other
Soort dienstverband: Voltijds, Vaste baan
Salaris: €3.000,00 - €4.500,00 per maand