MANUS Core 2.1 | Devices Tab
Note: This article applies to both Prime 3 Haptic XR Gloves and Prime 3 Mocap Gloves
Note: This article applies to both Quantum Mocap Metagloves and Quantum XR Metagloves.
In the Devices Panel, you can see all devices that are currently connected.
You can see all dongles connected, all gloves paired to a dongle, all gloves connected wired, all gloves ready to be paired to a dongle, and all trackers currently connected.
When there is new firmware available for your connected devices, an exclamation icon will inform you about this.
When selecting/opening a dongle from the devices panel its details will show up below it.
- Series: This indicates which glove series the dongle was made for
- Dongle ID: A unique identifier for each dongle, mostly used for reference and to communicate with the MANUS Support team when needed. To copy the ID number, simply click the “copy” icon next to it.
- Dongle Firmware: Showing the current version of the firmware installed on the glove. And the ability to update the firmware with the “Update” button.
- Licence: Current license loaded on this dongle. Determines availability of certain features.
When selecting/opening a glove from the devices panel its details will show up below it.
- Glove ID: A unique identifier for each glove, mostly used for reference and to communicate with the MANUS Support team when needed. To copy the ID number, simply click the “copy” icon next to it.
- Firmware: Showing the current version of the firmware installed on the glove. And the ability to update the firmware with the “Update” button.
- Hardware revision: This indicates the version of the hardware in your glove.
This will start the calibration process for that individual glove. Please check the Calibration article for step-by-step guidance.
The calibration is stored in your user profile.
Pair / Unpair
This will connect or disconnect the wireless glove from the current dongle. After unpairing the glove, it will appear in the ‘Unpaired Gloves’ section.
When using the gloves wired, they will appear in the ‘Wired Gloves’ section of the devices tab. Wired gloves cannot be paired with a dongle. A connectd dongle is still required for license purposes.
The bottom section of the Devices panel will display all connected trackers with additional information per tracker;
- A reference colour to visually identify the tracker in the scene view
- The type of tracker
- The tracker ID