MANUS Core 2.1 | PeelCapture Installation
This article applies to both Prime 3 Haptic XR Gloves and Prime 3 Mocap Gloves
This article applies to both Quantum Mocap Metagloves and Quantum XR Metagloves.
MANUS Core also supports PeelCapture for external triggered recording.
- Download the PeelCapture Plugin from our resource center.
- Copy the manus.py file from the downloaded ZIP file to the PeelCapturexx>python>peel_devices> folder.
- Start the PeelCapture software and press the + in the bottom right corner.
- Select 'manus' from the dropdown menu.
- Fill in the IP address of the device that is using MANUS Core.
- Fill in the port number. This can be found in the Settings panel of the MANUS Core under "Recording"
- Lastly, make sure the PeelCapture trigger is toggled on from the Settings panel in MANUS Core.
With these steps complete, you are now be able to start and stop recording using the Manus Core Dashboard and PeelCapture.