Xsens Metagloves | Batteries & Charging
Ways to charge your batteries
Your Xsens Metagloves come with interchangeable batteries which last up to 4 hours on a single charge. You can charge them in a few different ways:
1. By connecting your gloves to your PC using the provided USB-C cable
2. By using the provided USB-C cable and a power brick.
3. By charging them in a MANUS Charger which can be purchased separately.
Extended time use
If you want to use your gloves for an extended period of time, you have two options:
1. You can use your gloves wired
2. Or you can connect them to a direct power source, like a power bank.